i want to sit on a rooftop with you at 2 in the morning and listen to your favorite songs and talk about how pretty the stars are
My teacher dresses up as Mr. Neutron oh my god I’m dying
Despicable Me 2
OH MY GOD
i’M DONE WITH thiS
[x] Welcome to The Nation, PD3!
For More Posts Like This Follow LifeHacks247
(pitched to different “gender”)
Sorry for low-tier quality, I just really wanted to hear what this would sound like.
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
yo there is a mom and baby possy right outside by the dumpsters at work. I think she might be hurt a little. Shes hiding in a bush and boy are they cute.
While opossums are not INCAPABLE of carrying rabies, they are very, very resistant to it. You’re more likely to encounter a cat or dog with rabies than an opossum.
Their scary mean hissy faces are just to scare away predators. Their barks are worse than their bites.
That moment when even Robert’s costars can’t tell the difference.
when you see it